☆ I'm Raviolivs (Lívia Santos), a freelance artist based in Brazil. ☆
Currently working on the visual novel Pivot of Hearts with Dragonroll team!
Available for freelance work on 2D Animation, illustration, Storyboarding and Scriptwriting. Please email me or DM @raviolivs on twitter.
I like drawing BL, yuri and swords.
• Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts at the University of São Paulo, specialized in Multimedia. (2011-2016)
• Summer School Animation Course at Gobelins l’école de l’image in Paris (2017)
• Storyboard course with Paulo Muppet of Studio Birdo at Quanta Art Academy (2016)
• Artist and Scriptwriter at Dragonroll (2020)
• Storyboarder at Tv PinGuim (2017-2019)
• Writer and artist of “Boitatá Espacial: Jornada” game prototype, finalist of KOHQ 2 with REV studio (2018)
• Character designer for the visual novel “Infinito Transparente”, winner of Spcine game production grant (2017)
• Independent comic artist, creator of “Boitatá Espacial” and “Prince-S” (2016-Present)
• Animator in the short 2D animation film “Oceano” (2015-2016)
• Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish
• Level 2 in Japanese-language Proficiency Test (2015)
• Currently studying Japanese at Yokogawa Language School. (2013-2020)